I am a Computer Science graduate of Brigham Young University - Provo and my profession is that of a software designer and engineer. I am interested in politics & religion and I have a love for many types of learning, especially computer and history related subjects. I am married to Jeri (Cuthbert) Mackley and we are the parents of five.
There are several menu selections above. Here is why I created each.
- Professional - A lot of people ask me what I do for a living. The Professional page tells of my background, experience, and technical interests. I currently work as an independent contractor and most of my work is done remotely. If you are interested in hiring me or just curious, you might take a look at my Professional page.
- Technical Blog - I might as well share and archive what I know and find interesting. Others have done the same for me, for the which I am frequently appreciative.
- Political - I describe myself as a 'Social and Fiscal Constitutionalist-Conservative Republican with Libertarian leanings.' I am a strong supporter of constitutional government, free trade, and individual liberty. I am the secretary and webmaster for the Union County Republican Central Committee (UCRCC).
- Scripture - I originally created my scripture site as a LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP) learning exercise. It features an advanced side-by-side verse comparison function. This scripture page also supports commentary, photos, and video to add insight to each verse. However I'll never live long enough to add all the content possible ...
- Religious - I like to share the doctrines of my faith. I am an active Latter-day Saint or 'Mormon'. My experience and observation is that those who believe in and follow the true and living God via the example of Jesus Christ are happier, more satisfied and confident about life.
- Business - Jeri and I are owners of the Maridell Center in La Grande, OR. We have made it into a successful community 'fun center'. We have laser tag, mini golf, dancing, pool, a game room (arcades, video games, table tennis, foosball) and the annual October Night Fright attraction. We have completed renovations for a roller skating rink, snack bar, game room and 'Tropical Swirls' yogurt shop. Additionally, there is the annual October Haunted House Attraction, hosted at the Maridell Center, which is Jeri's business and special interest. Night Fright is a big event and is in it's 13th year. Night Fright is one of the best haunted attractions anywhere and attracts around 3,000 people during the month of October.
Contact & Web Profiles ...
FAMILY, FRIENDS & and ASSOCIATES